Get More Information
Everest English School Ireland
Academic Year English Course (Prices)
Discounts for year 2/3 English Courses (visa renewals)
English School Ireland
Learn English with Everest Language School. Work and study in Ireland. Everest is an English school based in Dublin city centre. Everest is on the ILEP. It has been approved by the Irish Department of Justice and Equality to offer courses to help non-EEA students to secure their visa.
Teacher Owned and Operated School
Accredited and experienced teacher
Good linguistic and nationality mix
Free Learner protection insurance
Low-cost health insurance
Academic Year English Course
Now is the perfect time to book your course with Everest. We have fantastic promotions if you book an Academic Year course with us this year!
- Morning Exam Preparation (25 weeks - 20hours/week) course for only €2760 instead of €
- Study Monday to Friday 9am-1:15pm. Improve your grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will also prepare for your chosen exam.
- Morning Intensive Exam Preparation (25 weeks - 26h/week) course for only €3630 instead of €
- This option is for students who want to make a huge improvement in their English. There is the normal 9am-1:15pm class plus an additional class from 2:15-4:15 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Our academic year courses include free Learners Protection Insurance, Medical Insurance and Registration fee.
Additional costs: IELTS exam €195
Renew with Everest
- Extra discount for renewal course. These two courses are available for students renewing their visa. If you are already in Ireland and need to renew your course, contact us for more information on these discounts.
- Continue to improve your English with our amazing teachers. Prepare for an exam that will help you find work and get into university.
Our academic year courses include free Learners Protection Insurance.
Additional costs: IELTS exam €195.